In this video, we’re looking at whether or not the ketogenic diet is more effective than conventional diets:
‣ Is there a metabolic advantage to keto?
‣ Is there a strength/athletic advantage to keto?
‣ Is keto better for heart health and insulin sensitivity?
‣ Is keto better for fat loss and weight loss?
‣ Where did the keto diet come from? (Brief history)
About me: I’m a Canadian natural pro bodybuilder and internationally-qualified powerlifter with a BSc in biochemistry/chemistry and a passion for science. I’ve been training for 12 years drug-free. I’m 5’5 and fluctuate between 160 lbs (lean) and 180 lbs (bulked).
Disclaimer: Jeff Nippard is not a doctor or a medical professional. Always consult a physician before starting any exercise program. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk. Jeff Nippard will not assume any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages that may result from the use of information contained in this video including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.