This Keto Chicken Parmigiana recipe is tacky and so saucy with a really low carb finishing.
Free Keto Parmigiana dish card: https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-chicken-parmigiana/
We utilize a mix of parmesan cheese & protein powder with a special mix of herbs and spices.
Keto Chicken Parmigiana Low Carb Ingredients:
– 2 teaspoons of Dried Oregano
– 1 big Egg
– 1 tablespoon of Heavy Cream
– 4 Chicken Thighs, around 1lb/450g total
– 1/4 cup of Unflavored Protein Powder: https://bit.ly/2ZxeAW4
– 1/2 cup of Keto Marinara Sauce: https://youtu.be/LIMCudiWW2Y
– 3 tablespoons of Lard, Tallow or Olive Oil can likewise be utilized
– 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of White Pepper, ground
– 1 tablespoon of Water
– 3/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese, powdered
– 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Follow us on:
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/myketoki …
Many of our dishes appropriate for Paleo and are Gluten-Free also.
For thousands more low-carb Keto Recipes visit our website: https://www.myketokitchen.com/
About My Keto Kitchen
My Keto Kitchen takes everyday meals and turns them into easy to make low-carb recipes for individuals on the ketogenic diet plan.
If you like our dishes and desire us to make more yummy keto dishes please like our videos and register for our channel.
#myketokitchen #ketorecipes #ketodinnerrecipes