Have you ever wanted carbohydrate home cooking however are on a Keto-based diet plan? Well wait no more, Annie from Keto Focus, shares her special Keto Lasagna dish that isnt carb-loaded and tastes simply as great as conventional lasagna!
This is Keto Comfort Foods, where we make your favorite dishes you didnt think you could have on a Keto-based diet plan!
What Keto recipe do you wish to see next? Let us understand in the remarks below!
Add ground beef and cook till browned. In a casserole meal, spread out a little amount of ground beef mix on the bottom. Followed by another layer of ground beef. Leading with 6 dollops of ricotta cheese and 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers 2-3 times.End the layers with ground beef mixture and then staying mozzarella cheese.
– 6 slices thinly sliced deli chicken
– 12 oz low carb marinara sauce
– 2 teaspoons italian flavoring
– 2/3 cups entire milk ricotta cheese
– 1 pound of ground beef
– 1 teaspoon garlic paste or garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
– 1/4 cup chopped onions
– 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Dish & Directions: https://www.ketofocus.com/recipes/keto-lasagna/
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Overall Time: 30 minutes
Inspect out more from Keto Focus!
Keto Approved Marinara Brands:
– Yo Mamas: https://amzn.to/3jwLqh3
– Raos: https://amzn.to/3lkzJuw
– Due Cellucci: https://amzn.to/3jNW2Ik
Subscribe for more episodes from Pop Kitchen!
1. Include oil and sliced onions to a skillet and saute over medium-high heat up until softened.
2. Add ground beef and cook till browned. Stir in garlic and italian seasoning.
As soon as the meat is prepared up until no longer pink, include in the marinara sauce. Stir to combine and let simmer on low for 5 minutes.
In a casserole dish, spread out a small quantity of ground beef mixture on the bottom. Leading with 6 dollops of ricotta cheese and 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers 2-3 times.End the layers with ground beef mixture and then staying mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake in the oven at 400 for 15 minutes or till cheese is bubbly on top.
Macros per serving:
– Net Carbs: 4
– Fat: 25
– Calories: 379
– Protein: 34.1