RECIPE (makes 5 servings) :
~ Quick + Easy Keto Chili
* 3 Slices Thick Cut Bacon (diced)
* 37 g Diced Celery
* 39 g Red Onion
* 39 g Diced Mushrooms
* 22 g Diced Jalapeno (we removed the seeds)
* 62 g Diced Green Bell Pepper
* 2 Tsp Minced Garlic
* 16 oz Ground Beef (we used 85/15, grass-fed)
* 1 14-oz can Diced Tomato
* 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
* 2 Tbsp Chili Powder (feel free to add less if you don’t like a lot of spice)
* 1 Tbsp Paprika
* 1 Tbsp Cumin
* 1/2 Tbsp Black Pepper
* Salt to taste
1. Add bacon, chopped veggies (all except tomatoes), and garlic into a small pot on medium/high heat.
2. Continue until bacon is fully cooked and onions are transluscent. Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
3. Add ground beef to the same pot and stir until cooked through.
4. Add tomatoes and spices to the mixture and stir well.
5. Serve up with some avocado, sour cream, and cheddar cheese on top!
Hot tip : This would taste great over a bed of cauliflower rice or by itself with a dinner roll (check out our keto bread recipe to learn how to make them!) and butter.
MACROS ( 1 serving, not including toppings ) :
Calories – 304 kcal
Fat – 20.5 g
Protein – 20.6 g
Carbs – 6 g
Instagram : @fullkourseketo
For Business or Sponsorship please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget :
SUBSCRIBE and LIKE this video if you enjoyed it!